Fans were delighted by the funny video, with one writing: “This is priceless,” while another added: “She is the best!” However, one fan was quick to point out an inconsistency with the series, as Monica and Chandler had in fact moved out of that apartment by the series finale, and wrote: “That’s not your home anymore, you moved with Chandler.”
What was really interesting about fashion at that time was the way rock ’n’ roll heroes like Jimmy Page, Marc Bolan and David Bowie blended the genders so beautifully. It’s really relevant today. So in those days, the guys were all wearing their girlfriends’ clothes and digging through their wardrobes wearing their flares and their scarves and their blouses.
Although there doesn’t seem to be much hope of a Friends reunion episode any time soon, the creator of Friends recently opened up about what the characters would be up to these days, and revealed whether he thought Ross and Rachel’s relationship would last the test of time.
For business enquires
To help us ensure that we provide our readers with the best possible service, if you have any comments about the customer support you have received, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
For quick answers to frequently asked questions regarding our digital edition, please visit our FAQ page. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)424624 23243.
Magazine Advertising Enquiries: please call +4452 2342342
Online Advertising Enquiries: please email OnlineAdvertisingQueries@emailto.co
Media Pack and Rate Card: please click here
Find out more
- “Σοσιαλδημοκρατία σημαίνει διαρκής αγώνας…” Γράφει ο Μιχάλης Κορδαλής
- Ολόκληρη η Συνέντευξη Τύπου της Φ.Γεννηματά: Όλες οι ερωτήσεις των Δημοσιογράφων – Απαντήσεις της Προέδρου του ΚΙΝΑΛ
- Πόσο «μακριά από εμάς» είναι η κρίση – σύγκρουση στον Καύκασο; Του Θωμά Χ. Μαρκόπουλου
- “Σοσιαλδημοκρατία σημαίνει….” .Της Σοφίας Πουλοπούλου.
- Φ.Γεννηματά: Τα σημαντικότερα σημεία της 1ης διαδικτυακής Συνέντευξης Τύπου στην Ελλάδα!
- Φ.Γεννηματά σε ερώτηση του “The Socialist”: “Η κυβέρνηση Μητσοτάκη άφησε πίσω της ερείπια μετά το 1ο Lockdown”